Saturday, April 15, 2006

A New Start

I tried to write a blog once before. It failed. I spent $80 over two years for nothing. Nonetheless, I think that I should try again, even if I do little more than make lists or respond to quotations from things that I have read.

I guess that I'll start slow but try to write daily.

Top 5 Events From The Past Two Weeks

I think that this article "The Seperation of Church and Hate" by John Fischer is pure genius.

The Minnesota Twins are on a 5 game winning streak.

Discovering the Hipster PDA

The preview to Marvel's Civil War Mini Series looks good.

Some generals are finally explaining why Rumsfeld must go.

No comments:

My Favorite Stuff In 2018: Coffee, Stationery, & Folding Knives Edition

I hope to become an adult before I collect Medicare, but the odds aren't very good. I nerd out about a lot of stuff: comics, coffee, fou...